- Identify patterns in daily workflow posing ergonomic risks to employees.
- Detect struck by, slip-trip-fall and other risks on the factory floor.
- Improve productivity and throughput and retention by reducing injuries.
- Maintain effective communication within safety committees to enhance employee training.
- Identify exclusion zones for forklifts and powered industrial trucks.
- Mitigate near misses, line-of-sight, pin-by risks and other hazards posed by vehicles.
- Maintain product integrity by detecting precarious loads and falling cargo.
- Quantify new process improvements with reporting and benchmarks.
- Ensure compliance with vendors on delivery protocols.
- Reduce product damage and delivery risk while transferring cargo.
- Capture risky behavior trends to prevent accidents by adjusting work patterns and training.
- Improved awareness of equipment risks within facilities with video examples.
- Reduce the likelihood of injuries with remote inspections and monitoring
- Identify unsafe lifting practices throughout the site.
- Ensure compliance with OSHA standards around fire safety.
- Ensure safe operation of powered equipment using vehicle tracking.
No matter your industry, talk with us about a safety solution.